Language school in Canada.

Many schools in Canada teach English or French as a second language. Our job is to help you find the right school depending on your needs and expectations. Depending on the amount of time you would be doing your course there will be a variation to the student visa required.


All international student may study language courses less than 6 months of duration with a student visa. For courses longer than 6 months you are required to apply for a study permit through the CIC


If your are currently in Canada and are hoping to find a language school we will provide you with a check list of all the documents you need to successfully enroll in them and details about:

  • the cost to apply

  • tuition fees

  • health insurance

  • accommodation option

  • language assessment tests you may require to get admitted


Book your FREE appointment today.

Study permit included when you register through LC mundo.

© 2019 LC mundo